Fire & Explosion Cases
Defective Oven Range -
Two minor children, ages 12 and 3, were severely burned due to the leakage of natural gas from a defectively designed oven range. Jury verdict totaling $43,112,000.
Defective Stereo Amplifier -
26-year-old husband and wife suffered burn injuries in their home as a result of a defective stereo amplifier. Case settled after formal mediation for $600,000.
Defective Water Dispenser -
15-month-old girl was burned by scalding hot water due to failure of a child proof lever. Case settled with the terms of the settlement confidential.
Defective Infant Swing -
15-week-old infant suffered chemical burns after a dry cell battery leaked onto her head from an unsealed overhead battery compartment while seated within an infant cradle swing. Case settled after formal mediation. Terms of settlement confidential.
Gas Tank Explosion -
41-year-old man was severely burned after his vehicle collided with a 1979 GMC pickup truck causing the truck’s side saddle gas tank to explode. Case settled after formal mediation. Terms of settlement confidential.