call: 602-257-1750

Case Summaries

Burn Cases

  • Defective Infant Swing -

    15-week-old infant suffered chemical burns after a dry cell battery leaked onto her head from an unsealed overhead battery compartment while seated within an infant cradle swing.  Case settled after formal mediation.  Terms of settlement confidential.

  • House Propane Explosion -

    Husband and wife, ages 79 and 68, were severely burned when their house exploded due to a propane gas leak.  Case settled after formal mediation.  Terms of the settlement confidential.

  • Natural Gas Explosion -

    Twin brothers, ages 3, severely burned when their apartment exploded due to a natural gas leak.  Case settled after formal mediation.  Terms of settlement confidential.

  • Gas Tank Explosion -

    48-year-old man was burned when his gas tank exploded when parts from another vehicle’s transmission fell onto the highway and ruptured his gas tank. Case settled with the terms of the settlement confidential.

  • Natural Gas Explosion -

    Two minor children, ages 5 and 2, and their mother were severely burned when their mobile home exploded due to a natural gas leak.  Case settled after formal mediation.  Terms of settlement confidential.

  • Air Bag Burns -

    52-old-woman suffered facial burns when the driver’s side air bag exploded in an automobile accident.  Case settled with the terms of the settlement confidential.

  • Propane Gas Cylinder Explosion -

    42-year-old man was severely burned and his brother killed when a propane gas tank exploded.  Case settled for policy limits of $2,000,000.00

  • Methane Gas Explosion -

    18-year-old woman suffered 50% TBSA (Total Burn Surface Area) as a result of a negligently installed sewer system in an RV/horse trailer. Case settled with the terms of the settlement confidential.

  • House Propane Explosion -

    44-year-old man suffered severe burn injuries when his house exploded due to a propane gas leak.  Case settled after formal mediation.  Terms of the settlement confidential.

  • Stove Tip Over at Apartment Complex -

    20-month-old girl was severely burned after hot liquid spilled onto her when a stove within her apartment tipped over.  Case settled with the terms of the settlement confidential.

NATIONWIDE Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

The personal injury lawyers at Cunningham Law are experienced burn injury and gas explosion attorneys and have represented burn injury and gas explosion survivors across the United States. We can represent burn injury and gas explosion survivors in all cities across the country, including but not limited to burn injuries in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Detroit, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, Columbus, Charlotte, Memphis, Boston, Baltimore, Seattle, Denver, Nashville, Milwaukee, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Louisville, and Portland.